Payment and Delivery
Organica accepts direct Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT’s) to our account – the company’s banking details are provided during check-out process.
Online payments with credit cards (VISA and Mastercard are welcome) via the 3D secure MyGate payment gateway system.
All prices are displayed in South African Rand and include Value Added Tax (VAT).
Organica offers the following delivery options to its customers:
- Organica uses the services of a few courier companies to provide the best possible rates to our customers.
- We reserve the right to change the courier service fees without prior notice, subject to Courier Companies’ policy.
- Please note that our couriers deliver during work days and regular office hours.
Free Delivery Options
- Free nationwide delivery to all orders above R1000.00 (Main Centres Only).
- We will quote for delivery to regional areas or townships separately.
- Organica usually processes orders within 24 – 48 hours of receiving them, but we will only dispatch orders after we confirm receipt of payment or receive proof of payment via e-mail.
- We do not require proof of payment for online credit card payments.
- We do not accept SMS notifications as proof of payment.
- Please note that our general delivery time is 3 to 7 working days, and may be subject to the availability of products from manufacturers/suppliers.
- Although the courier service offers overnight deliveries, we cannot guarantee that a particular product will be available from the manufacturer/supplier or that the manufacturer/supplier will provide requested products for immediate collection. Therefore, we cannot guarantee overnight delivery.
- During the December holiday season, most manufacturers/suppliers require a longer time for processing orders, which might make our delivery time longer. We will make every effort to stock the most popular items to avoid any inconvenience to our customers.
- Hampers, however, will be stocked in advance and available for express delivery, subject to availability.
- Take note that anyone present at the delivery address can sign for the parcel.
- If the delivery address is unattended when delivery is attempted it will be Courier discretion to leave a message and try to schedule a second attempt to deliver, subject to Courier’s terms and conditions.
- For international deliveries, time varies depending on destination. International surface mail may take from 4 weeks up to 2 months, while International Airmail takes 1 to 4 weeks.