Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
These Frequently Asked Questions are a list some of the most common questions and answers, if you can’t find your question in the list below, please click here and fill in the form to submit your question.
How Do I Place an Order?
1. Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or brands using the navigation menu and product filters. You can also search for products or products containing specific ingredients by using the ‘Search’ box on the top left-hand side.
2. When you find a product that you like, add it to your Shopping Cart by clicking its ‘Add to Cart’ button. Note that some products come in different sizes, colours or flavours, so you will be able to select which size, colour or flavour you prefer.
3. Once you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Check Out button in the View your Shopping Cart on the top right-hand side of the page.
4. We register an account for you automatically after completion of your first purchase, that way we can keep your contact information on our system and you will not have to enter it again – but more importantly, this automatically signs you up to our loyalty system where you earn points that you can redeem with every purchase.
5. Select your delivery method. Your order will be delivered to a door to door courier service, or you have the option to collect the order from our premises. Orders typically take between 1 to 4 working days to arrive by courier service, depending on destination.
6. Choose your payment method. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer or by a cash deposit. Should you be collecting yourself, you can select bank transfer but then pay us with cash at our premises. If you pay via bank transfer or cash deposit, you will receive your order quickly if you send us proof of payment.
What are my Payment Options?
You may make payment by the following methods: • Credit Card – payments are securely processed. Should you be paying by credit card, you may be requested to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. The OTP is sent to your phone to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud. You can find out more about 3D Secure and how to register here. • Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details. We will dispatch your order as soon as we receive confirmation of payment. • Cash Deposit – please note there is a 3% surcharge for this payment method
What is the Cost of Delivery?
If your shopping cart’s total is R1000 or more, we are happy to offer you free delivery in South Africa. Should delivery be to a main centre, then the free delivery option will be available only via courier service. If delivery is outside of main centres, the free delivery option will only be available via the Post Office.
What Happens if an Item I Ordered is Out of Stock?
We carry a large stock holding in our warehouse which we are always restocking. However, it is possible that you will order a product that is out of stock. If this happens, we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you options, e.g. swap for another similar product etc. Rest assured that we will always do our best to get the products you desire to you as soon as possible and that you will always be in the loop with how your order is progressing.
What Happens if There is Nobody Home When a Courier Attempts Delivery?
Couriers deliveries take place Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. If there is no one around to accept the delivery, the courier company will contact the recipient via telephone so that a new delivery day can be arranged.
Do I Have to Receive a Courier Delivery Personally?
Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery. In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
Can I Track my Order?
We will email you your parcel’s tracking information the first working day after we send it. If the parcel leaves our premises on Tuesday, you will receive your tracking information via email on Wednesday morning. You can also track your order by logging into your My Account portal, clicking on the Order Tracking tab and selecting your order to track.
Where does Organica Deliver to?
We deliver to any address in South Africa.
Can I Place an Order for Delivery in South Africa if I am not in South Africa?
You can place an order for delivery in South Africa no matter where you are in the world. Our website is handy if you live abroad and want to send a luxurious gift to relatives or friends who live in South Africa.
Do you Deliver Overseas?
We do not currently offer overseas delivery.
What are FAQ's?
Really? If you really do need to know, the acronym stands for Frequently Asked Questions. =)