Cibapet CBD Pastilles for Dogs 176mg 55 Tabs
- Product Preparation: Tablets
- Package Volume: 55 Tabs
- Package Units: tab
- Unit Quantity: 55 tabs
- Package CBD Content: 176mg
- Amount of CBD per Unit: 3,2mg per tab
- Percentage CBD by Weight: 0%
- THC Quantity: <0.005%
- Extraction Method: Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Extract Type: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Carrier: Tablet Formulation
Cibapet CBD Pastilles for Dogs 176mg 55 Tabs take the groundbreaking research behind CBD and optimise it for your dog’s unique physiology. Dogs have a natural endocannabinoid system or ECS that can be positively influenced by cannabinoids like CBD. The ECS is responsible for mediating a variety of important functions, and is key to achieving internal homeostasis, in both humans and dogs. In addition to CBD, Cibapet pastilles contain vitamins, protein, calcium, folic acids, iron, potassium, and magnesium to provide a healthy dose of supportive ingredients to keep them feeling their best.
CBD oil, also known as cannabidiol oil, is produced from a variety of cannabis called hemp. Hemp contains a significant concentration of Cannabidiol (CBD) and only a trace concentration of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD is the cannabinoid in cannabis that is recognised for its many medicinal benefits.
CBD is beneficial for the reduction of muscular and joint pain and reduces the risk of diabetes and promotes cardiovascular health. CBD alleviates anxiety and stress, proving beneficial in the treatment of panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Research shows that CBD has significant anti-psychotic effects, reducing the frequency of seizures in epilepsy patients. It is also beneficial in the treatment of cancer, as it is proven to produce anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. It also relieves the symptoms of chemotherapy, such as nausea and vomiting.
Calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, vitamins A, B1, B12, B2, B6, C, E, K3 and many more.
- This is a food supplement and does not claim to cure a disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight or in a dark cupboard.
- There is a lack of research to support the safety of CBD use if pregnant or lactating.
- Adult dogs: min. 2, max. 6 per day.
- Puppies: 2-3 per day.