Cibapet CBD in Fish Oil For Cats 200mg 10ml
- Product Preparation: Oil
- Package Volume: 10ml
- Package Units: drop
- Unit Quantity: 200 drops
- Package CBD Content: 200mg
- Amount of CBD per Unit: 1mg per drop
- Percentage CBD by Weight: 2%
- THC Quantity: <0.005%
- Extraction Method: Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Extract Type: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Carrier: Olive Oil & Fish Oil
Cibapet CBD in Fish Oil For Cats 200mg 10ml builds upon the science of CBD by adding fish oil, vitamin E, protein, and fibre into the mix. Cats and humans share a common bodily system known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is responsible for mediating a wide variety of functions, from mood to appetite, and can be stimulated by cannabinoids like CBD. These benefits, among numerous others, are all contained in the Cibapet CBD oil formula. This 2% oil is stronger than our CBD pastilles, but despite its potency, the oil is completely non-psychoactive.
CBD oil, also known as cannabidiol oil, is produced from a variety of cannabis called hemp. Hemp contains a significant concentration of Cannabidiol (CBD) and only a trace concentration of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD is the cannabinoid in cannabis that is recognised for its many medicinal benefits.
CBD is beneficial for the reduction of muscular and joint pain and reduces the risk of diabetes and promotes cardiovascular health. CBD alleviates anxiety and stress, proving beneficial in the treatment of panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Research shows that CBD has significant anti-psychotic effects, reducing the frequency of seizures in epilepsy patients. It is also beneficial in the treatment of cancer, as it is proven to produce anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. It also relieves the symptoms of chemotherapy, such as nausea and vomiting.
Olive oil, fish oil, hemp extract, milk (creamy) aroma, vitamin E.
- This is a food supplement and does not claim to cure a disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight or in a dark cupboard.
- There is a lack of research to support the safety of CBD use if pregnant or lactating.
- Adult cats: 2-3 drops / 2-3 x a day.
- Kittens: 1-2 drops / 1-2 x a day.