Cibdol 250mg CBD and 500mg CBG in Hemp Seed Oil 10ml
- Product Preparation: Oil
- Package Volume: 10ml
- Package Units: drop
- Unit Quantity: 200 drops
- Package CBD Content: 250mg
- Amount of CBD per Unit: 1,25mg per drop
- Percentage CBD by Weight: 2,5%
- THC Quantity: <0.005%
- Extraction Method: Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Extract Type: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Carrier: Hemp Seed Oil
Cibdol 250mg CBD and 500mg CBG in Hemp Seed Oil 10ml will supercharge your wellness experience. Now you can enjoy the comprehensive influence of both cannabinoids in an equally balanced formula. And, thanks to a full spectrum of terpenes, antioxidants, plant protein, and more, bolstering your well-being has never been easier. Harnessing the synergistic potential of cannabinoids, CBD and CBG work harmoniously to support your body from head to toe.
CBD oil, also known as cannabidiol oil, is produced from a variety of cannabis called hemp. Hemp contains a significant concentration of Cannabidiol (CBD) and only a trace concentration of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD is the cannabinoid in cannabis that is recognised for its many medicinal benefits.
CBD is beneficial for the reduction of muscular and joint pain and reduces the risk of diabetes and promotes cardiovascular health. CBD alleviates anxiety and stress, proving beneficial in the treatment of panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Research shows that CBD has significant anti-psychotic effects, reducing the frequency of seizures in epilepsy patients. It is also beneficial in the treatment of cancer, as it is proven to produce anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. It also relieves the symptoms of chemotherapy, such as nausea and vomiting.
Hemp seed oil, hemp extract, terpenes.
- This is a food supplement and does not claim to cure a disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight or in a dark cupboard.
- There is a lack of research to support the safety of CBD use if pregnant or lactating.
- 3 – 4 drops / 3 x a day