Panacea Cannabis Oil Tincture 1000mg 12ml
- Product Preparation: Oil
- Package Volume: 12ml
- Package Units: drop
- Unit Quantity: 240 drops
- Package CBD Content: 500mg
- Amount of CBD per Unit: 2,08mg per drop
- Percentage CBD by Weight: 4,16666666666667%
- Extraction Method: Organic Coconut Butter
- Extract Type: Full Spectrum Cannabis & Hemp Extract
- Carrier: Coconut Oil
Panacea Cannabis Oil Tincture 1000mg 12ml is a high-quality medical-grade cannabis oil that contains a 1:1 CBD/THC blend that has potent medicinal and therapeutic effects for many conditions. Panacea cannabis oil at the recommended dosage lacks the psychoactive effect commonly associated with a marijuana high.
Recent research has identified CBD/THC as an effective alternative treatment for cancer, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, depression, ADHD, Crohn’s disease, anxiety and many more. Panacea cannabis oil is a natural therapy that can be used safely and effectively on elderly people, children and even pets. We grow and produce with integrity and a commitment to our users to produce quality medication. We only use organic oils and organic carrier oils.
Each Panacea Cannabis Oil Capsule contains 200mg of cannabis oil, as recommended for cancer patients and those in severe pain.
For reference, each Panacea Cannabis Oil Capsule is equivalent to approximately 25 drops of the Panacea Cannabis Oil Tincture.
CBD oil, also known as cannabidiol oil, is produced from a variety of cannabis called hemp. Hemp contains a significant concentration of Cannabidiol (CBD) and only a trace concentration of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD is the cannabinoid in cannabis that is recognised for its many medicinal benefits.
CBD is beneficial for the reduction of muscular and joint pain and reduces the risk of diabetes and promotes cardiovascular health. CBD alleviates anxiety and stress, proving beneficial in the treatment of panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Research shows that CBD has significant anti-psychotic effects, reducing the frequency of seizures in epilepsy patients. It is also beneficial in the treatment of cancer, as it is proven to produce anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. It also relieves the symptoms of chemotherapy, such as nausea and vomiting.
Coconut oil, Cannabis oil.
- Consult your physician before use, especially if you have any medical condition or are taking any medications.
- This is a food supplement and does not claim to cure a disease.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting your health practitioner first.
- Stop taking if any side effects occur.
- Please note that the extraction method includes organic coconut butter, hence the content of the tincture might solidify at room temperature. If the oil does thicken, place in hot water for approx. 30 seconds, or until it becomes liquid again. Do not overheat or microwave your oil.
- Insomnia: 6-8 drops of oil 40mins before bed.
- 3-5 drops twice a day.
- Dosage depends on the person’s weight and the severity of the depression/anxiety/stress.
- Cancer: 5 drops three times daily and a capsule at night.
- Advanced cancer: 10 drops three times daily and a capsule at night.
- Children 10-25kg (2 drops twice daily)
- Adults 26-45kg (3 drops twice daily)
- Adults 46-80kg (4-6 drops twice daily)